When somebody asks me about Bona, I always answer this: “Bona is as obedient as a dog can be“ and it´s true. She is probably the best dog in the world. The dog I had before Bona was a female Doberman with a very distinct personality, so it required a lot of patience to train her. Bona came into my life as a reward. 😊
She loves to move and doing anything together. She is self-confident, very obedient, smart, quick, extremely "agile" and definitely the most disciplined "coursing girl". She is willing to do any kind of work so she is not bored. On the other hand, when we are at home, she is calmly lying in her spot, so I don´t even know she´s there.
Cuddly is not a right word that describes Bona, but rather independent and self-reliant. The greatest expression of love for her is my attention and she returns it with her obedience and loyalty. Bona is truly an ANGEL. ❤️
♀️Alexis Regalis Canis & ♂️ Adonai Aslan de la Bonne Anne
- a standard red-fawn poodle
- born 29 May 2017
- height 53 cm, weight 18 kg
- breeding bitch
🥇 ACHIEVEMENTS 🥇
- junior champion of SK, PL, HU and RO
- champion of SK, CZ, HR and RS
- winner of special poodle show HU
- winner of club and special poodle show SK
- international champion (C.I.B. title holder)
⚕️ HEALTH ⚕️
- Hip dysplasia A/A
- Progressive retinal atrophy (rcd4) N/N
- Progressive retinal atrophy (prcd) N/B *
- Neonatal encephalopathy N/N
- Degenerative myelopathy N/N
- Von Willebrand syndrome N/N
- Malignant hypertrophy N/N
- Chondrodysplasia N/N
- Chondrodystrophy N/N
* Bona is PRA-prcd gene carrier after her father. This fact is NOT a problem for the inclusion of the dog in breeding. The dog with this type of test result is clinically HEALTHY and the health of its offspring will NOT be affected after the condition of negative genetic test result of the breeding partner.
Elrond ze Sfory Chirona (father of our litter A and hopefully also of the future litter B) meets this condition and therefore our puppies are HEALTHY. However, they may carry the gene as well, so in case of their further use in breeding, I recommend to do a genetic test or look for a negative partner only.
If you have any questions about this or any other issue, feel free to contact me.